High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -21 (47.6%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 17 -31 (54.8%)
Janalee Willmore scored eight points in the fourth quarter to take the game into overtime. Erin Echols hit a crucial 3-pointer in OT to take the lead and Orem never looked back. Willmore led the Tigers in scoring with 15 points.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1