High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -21 (47.6%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 17 -31 (54.8%)
Janalee Willmore scored eight points in the fourth quarter to take the game into overtime. Erin Echols hit a crucial 3-pointer in OT to take the lead and Orem never looked back. Willmore led the Tigers in scoring with 15 points.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1