High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 13 -23 (56.5%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 9 -16 (56.2%)
Orem's 3-pointers gave it the leverage it needed to beat the Bulldogs. Brittany Harr shined on the court with 16 points including a shot from downtown, while Janalee Willmore netted 14.
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Walmart, Kmart 'Layaway Angels' spreading...
- High school football: East's Ula... 37
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 4A all-state teams 5