High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 13 -23 (56.5%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 9 -16 (56.2%)
Orem's 3-pointers gave it the leverage it needed to beat the Bulldogs. Brittany Harr shined on the court with 16 points including a shot from downtown, while Janalee Willmore netted 14.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1