High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 13 -23 (56.5%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 9 -16 (56.2%)
Orem's 3-pointers gave it the leverage it needed to beat the Bulldogs. Brittany Harr shined on the court with 16 points including a shot from downtown, while Janalee Willmore netted 14.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 16
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2