High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 35 Free-throws: 5 -6 (83.3%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 20 -24 (83.3%)
Syracuse ran away with the win during the second half scoring 47 points. Makenlee Williams shined on the court with an impressive 35 points on four 3-pointers, while Brittney Martin added 18 to the board.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Romney decision not to run again disappoints...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 22
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- Dick Harmon: College football... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3