High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 35 Free-throws: 5 -6 (83.3%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 20 -24 (83.3%)
Syracuse ran away with the win during the second half scoring 47 points. Makenlee Williams shined on the court with an impressive 35 points on four 3-pointers, while Brittney Martin added 18 to the board.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...