High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Makenlee Williams grabbed nine rebounds and finished with 18 points to help Syracuse to a third consecutive win. Brittney Martin had a stellar night with 17 points, eight rebounds and five assists for the Titans.
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Attorneys want BYU track team testimony...
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make...
- New BYU-Idaho president: Clark G. Gilbert to...