High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Makenlee Williams grabbed nine rebounds and finished with 18 points to help Syracuse to a third consecutive win. Brittney Martin had a stellar night with 17 points, eight rebounds and five assists for the Titans.
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...