High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Makenlee Williams grabbed nine rebounds and finished with 18 points to help Syracuse to a third consecutive win. Brittney Martin had a stellar night with 17 points, eight rebounds and five assists for the Titans.
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Walmart, Kmart 'Layaway Angels' spreading...
- High school football: East's Ula... 36
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4