High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 15 -19 (78.9%)
After being tied at halftime, the Grizzlies came out with a fierce second-half defense, holding Taylorsville scoreless in the third period and to just six second-half points in all. Copper Hills junior Steven Larson recorded a double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...