High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 15 -19 (78.9%)
After being tied at halftime, the Grizzlies came out with a fierce second-half defense, holding Taylorsville scoreless in the third period and to just six second-half points in all. Copper Hills junior Steven Larson recorded a double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds.
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...