High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 15 -19 (78.9%)
After being tied at halftime, the Grizzlies came out with a fierce second-half defense, holding Taylorsville scoreless in the third period and to just six second-half points in all. Copper Hills junior Steven Larson recorded a double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 33
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Boys basketball: Defense sparks the... 1
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1