High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 15 -19 (78.9%)
After being tied at halftime, the Grizzlies came out with a fierce second-half defense, holding Taylorsville scoreless in the third period and to just six second-half points in all. Copper Hills junior Steven Larson recorded a double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds.
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Miss Utah USA's bungled interview creates...
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and Cecil O....
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at question...