High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 15 -19 (78.9%)
After being tied at halftime, the Grizzlies came out with a fierce second-half defense, holding Taylorsville scoreless in the third period and to just six second-half points in all. Copper Hills junior Steven Larson recorded a double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds.
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five...