High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 5 -6 (83.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Brighton's Bryce Callahan led the way for the Bengals with 15 points including three 3-pointers in the one point victory over Copper Hills. Brandon Miller added nine points including a triple.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 64
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1