High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 5 -6 (83.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Brighton's Bryce Callahan led the way for the Bengals with 15 points including three 3-pointers in the one point victory over Copper Hills. Brandon Miller added nine points including a triple.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 14
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4