High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 5 -6 (83.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Brighton's Bryce Callahan led the way for the Bengals with 15 points including three 3-pointers in the one point victory over Copper Hills. Brandon Miller added nine points including a triple.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- BYU football players gather for 30 year...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 23
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3