High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 5 -6 (83.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Brighton's Bryce Callahan led the way for the Bengals with 15 points including three 3-pointers in the one point victory over Copper Hills. Brandon Miller added nine points including a triple.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...