High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 31 Free-throws: 3 -10 (30.0%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 11 -27 (40.7%)
Dylan Carter and Tyler Lazenby each scored 12 points, as Copper Hills shutdown the Union offense in the second half to earn their first win of the season. Spencer Ross added 12 points for Union in the loss.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 4
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1