High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 31 Free-throws: 3 -10 (30.0%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 11 -27 (40.7%)
Dylan Carter and Tyler Lazenby each scored 12 points, as Copper Hills shutdown the Union offense in the second half to earn their first win of the season. Spencer Ross added 12 points for Union in the loss.
- Missionary, police testify against man...
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...