High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 31 Free-throws: 3 -10 (30.0%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 11 -27 (40.7%)
Dylan Carter and Tyler Lazenby each scored 12 points, as Copper Hills shutdown the Union offense in the second half to earn their first win of the season. Spencer Ross added 12 points for Union in the loss.
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv, not...
- Colorado Mormons join other faiths in...