High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 31 Free-throws: 3 -10 (30.0%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 11 -27 (40.7%)
Dylan Carter and Tyler Lazenby each scored 12 points, as Copper Hills shutdown the Union offense in the second half to earn their first win of the season. Spencer Ross added 12 points for Union in the loss.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 18
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2