High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -30 (50.0%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 17 -27 (63.0%)
Stansbury's third quarter push from halftime was what it needed to beat Grantsville by 16 points. Erika Alvey's game high 14 points including one three led the way. Dani Mohler added 10 points.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1