High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 10 -19 (52.6%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 9 -19 (47.4%)
Taylorsville, led by Pela Tapusoa's 17 points, opened the game on a 20-3 run and coasted to a victory.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- Police chief of Myton charged with stalking 3...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 39
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1