High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 7 -17 (41.2%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
With a 21-point lead at halftime, Layton earned it's sixth consecutive victory with the dominant performance over Roy. Amber Daly finished with 16 points, while Maddi Smith added another 12 points for the Lancers.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1