High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 7 -17 (41.2%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
With a 21-point lead at halftime, Layton earned it's sixth consecutive victory with the dominant performance over Roy. Amber Daly finished with 16 points, while Maddi Smith added another 12 points for the Lancers.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1