High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Woods Cross' two senior leaders, Emily Howey and Natalie Parsons, each recorded a double-double to help the Wildcats topple their cross town rival. Howey scored 12 points and grabbed 14 rebounds while Parsons torched the nets with 17 points, including three 3-pointers, and 10 boards.
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Former Ute center Dallin Bachynski impresses...
- River rafters discover wreckage of aircraft...