High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Woods Cross' two senior leaders, Emily Howey and Natalie Parsons, each recorded a double-double to help the Wildcats topple their cross town rival. Howey scored 12 points and grabbed 14 rebounds while Parsons torched the nets with 17 points, including three 3-pointers, and 10 boards.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1