High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 20 -25 (80.0%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 21 -40 (52.5%)
Bountiful had five players score in double digits as it rolled past Roy. Taylor Boroson scored 15 points and grabbed five rebounds while Abby Wilson added 12 points and eight rebounds for the Braves.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Astronomers find massive black hole in tiny...
- Darrien's day: Controversy put aside as man...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1