High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -22 (68.2%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 17 -25 (68.0%)
Uintah built a small steady lead to achieve the victory. Kaitlyn Hanberg led with 15 points on three 3-pointers.
|VAN DYKE, Suzy||2|
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1