High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 6 -13 (46.2%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Jordan's Anya McDonnell led with 15 points for a 4-point victory on the road against Cottonwood.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- BYU football: Cougars wrap up hard-fought...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Utes outlast weather delay en route to 26-10...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1