High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 6 -13 (46.2%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Jordan's Anya McDonnell led with 15 points for a 4-point victory on the road against Cottonwood.
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Mormons on social media react to Elder...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school football: West Jordan... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1