High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 3 -11 (27.3%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -13 (23.1%)
Copper Hills never looked back with a 15-5 run right out of the gates. Kehana Grayer led the way with 14 points. Desirae Cruse and Savannah Sandberg combined for 23 points.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 40
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5