High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 3 -11 (27.3%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -13 (23.1%)
Copper Hills never looked back with a 15-5 run right out of the gates. Kehana Grayer led the way with 14 points. Desirae Cruse and Savannah Sandberg combined for 23 points.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 8
- Red and Blue Recruits: Utah's JUCO line... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 2
- High school football: Brighton, Jordan... 1
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1