High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 3 -11 (27.3%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -13 (23.1%)
Copper Hills never looked back with a 15-5 run right out of the gates. Kehana Grayer led the way with 14 points. Desirae Cruse and Savannah Sandberg combined for 23 points.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 21
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1