High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 6 -16 (37.5%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 4 -9 (44.4%)
Whitney Mitchell and Pela Tapusoa each netted 15 points, and combined for five 3-pointers in the lopsided Taylorsville victory. The Warriors led 27-9 at the half, and went on a 20-5 run in the third quarter to down visiting Cottonwood.
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 8
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 8
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Skyline's big... 2
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1