High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 6 -16 (37.5%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 4 -9 (44.4%)
Whitney Mitchell and Pela Tapusoa each netted 15 points, and combined for five 3-pointers in the lopsided Taylorsville victory. The Warriors led 27-9 at the half, and went on a 20-5 run in the third quarter to down visiting Cottonwood.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1