High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 6 -16 (37.5%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 4 -9 (44.4%)
Whitney Mitchell and Pela Tapusoa each netted 15 points, and combined for five 3-pointers in the lopsided Taylorsville victory. The Warriors led 27-9 at the half, and went on a 20-5 run in the third quarter to down visiting Cottonwood.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 35
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Boys basketball: Defense sparks the... 1
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1