High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 6 -16 (37.5%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 4 -9 (44.4%)
Whitney Mitchell and Pela Tapusoa each netted 15 points, and combined for five 3-pointers in the lopsided Taylorsville victory. The Warriors led 27-9 at the half, and went on a 20-5 run in the third quarter to down visiting Cottonwood.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: East's Ula... 32
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 14
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 14
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4