High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 13 -21 (61.9%)
Trevon Johnson turned it on in the fourth, scoring 10 of his 20 points in the final quarter, including the game-winner at the buzzer. The Wolverines were down 53-36 at the end of the third and rallied for the big win. Tanner McKissick of Herriman finished with 22 points in the narrow loss.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president