High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 13 -21 (61.9%)
Trevon Johnson turned it on in the fourth, scoring 10 of his 20 points in the final quarter, including the game-winner at the buzzer. The Wolverines were down 53-36 at the end of the third and rallied for the big win. Tanner McKissick of Herriman finished with 22 points in the narrow loss.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...