High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 13 -21 (61.9%)
Trevon Johnson turned it on in the fourth, scoring 10 of his 20 points in the final quarter, including the game-winner at the buzzer. The Wolverines were down 53-36 at the end of the third and rallied for the big win. Tanner McKissick of Herriman finished with 22 points in the narrow loss.
- Normons: A site to prove just how normal...
- 'Bachelorette' contestant, BYU graduate dies...
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- LDS teacher mourns loss of two former...
- Doug Robinson: Utah Jazz have come full...
- No timeline set to find Utah Jazz's new head...
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G. Mark...
- Powell family fires back at recent court...