High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 13 -17 (76.5%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Despite a second quarter lag, Herriman was able to stave off Copper Hills. Tanner McKissick led all scoring with 15 points and Brady Beard was close behind with 14.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Woman who drank toxic tea credits God, family...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- National high school basketball... 3
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 1