High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -18 (83.3%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 17 -26 (65.4%)
Dylan Carter had 20 points with four 3-pointers to help Copper Hills to the lopsided win.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks off...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 54
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 42
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 18
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 13
- Tournament central: 5A boys semifinals... 4
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- Tournament central: 4A boys basketball... 2