High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 -46 (47.8%) Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Field goals: 18 -45 (40.0%) Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Jake Bagley's short baseline jumper with 3.9 seconds remaining lifted the Miners to a narrow road victory over Riverton. Bingham, who was led by Cody Benson's 17 points and five 3-pointers, scored on its final seven possessions to improve to 2-1 in league play.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married for...