High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 -46 (47.8%) Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Field goals: 18 -45 (40.0%) Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Jake Bagley's short baseline jumper with 3.9 seconds remaining lifted the Miners to a narrow road victory over Riverton. Bingham, who was led by Cody Benson's 17 points and five 3-pointers, scored on its final seven possessions to improve to 2-1 in league play.
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- Former Ute Stevenson Sylvester joins the Salt...
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex parents...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- Live streams: 5A and 4A girls soccer... 4
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2