High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 -46 (47.8%) Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Field goals: 18 -45 (40.0%) Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Jake Bagley's short baseline jumper with 3.9 seconds remaining lifted the Miners to a narrow road victory over Riverton. Bingham, who was led by Cody Benson's 17 points and five 3-pointers, scored on its final seven possessions to improve to 2-1 in league play.
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1