High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Ben Lomond totals
Field goals: 31 Free-throws: 5 -13 (38.5%)
Maeser Prep totals
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
Ben Lomond's 40-13 first half led to the easy victory over Maeser Prep. Cody Buck led the way with 14 points and four 3-pointers, while Josh Hardin and Nate Watkins combined to add 22 points.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1