High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Maeser Prep totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
Concordia Prep totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 12 -24 (50.0%)
Griffin Garner hit three 3-pointers to earn 12 points in the Maeser Prep victory. Maeser capitilized on Concordia Prep foul trouble and ran away with the game. Concordia was forced to play the majority of the fourth quarter with just four players, and with three and a half minutes left to play, that number dropped to three. The scoring effort was well-distributed for Maeser with 12 players getting on the board.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas