High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Maeser Prep totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
Concordia Prep totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 12 -24 (50.0%)
Griffin Garner hit three 3-pointers to earn 12 points in the Maeser Prep victory. Maeser capitilized on Concordia Prep foul trouble and ran away with the game. Concordia was forced to play the majority of the fourth quarter with just four players, and with three and a half minutes left to play, that number dropped to three. The scoring effort was well-distributed for Maeser with 12 players getting on the board.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...