High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 7 -8 (87.5%)
Rich jumped out to an early 23-2 lead in the first quarter and coasted from that point forward. Courtney Lamborn was the only play to eclipse double figures for the Rebels with 15 points, however, eight more players contributed offensively in the win.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1