High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 7 -8 (87.5%)
Rich jumped out to an early 23-2 lead in the first quarter and coasted from that point forward. Courtney Lamborn was the only play to eclipse double figures for the Rebels with 15 points, however, eight more players contributed offensively in the win.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1