High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Layton Christian totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 14 -22 (63.6%)
Copper Hills played strong defense in the third quarter allowing them to pull away. The Grizzlies were led by Bryson Allen's 17 points. Remington Rawlings nailed five 3-pointers and scored 21 points for the Eagles.
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Mormons on social media react to Elder...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school football: West Jordan... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1