High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Layton Christian totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 14 -22 (63.6%)
Copper Hills played strong defense in the third quarter allowing them to pull away. The Grizzlies were led by Bryson Allen's 17 points. Remington Rawlings nailed five 3-pointers and scored 21 points for the Eagles.
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Dick Harmon: 5 former BYU quarterbacks could...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- High school football: Late-game heroics lift...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 7
- High school football: West Jordan... 6
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 6
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2