High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -50 (36.0%) Free-throws: 4 -13 (30.8%)
Field goals: 15 -40 (37.5%) Free-throws: 29 -38 (76.3%)
Springville takes the victory over a tough Timpview team. Nathan Israelsen led with 16 points. Bradley Kitchen added 14 points.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1