High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -50 (36.0%) Free-throws: 4 -13 (30.8%)
Field goals: 15 -40 (37.5%) Free-throws: 29 -38 (76.3%)
Springville takes the victory over a tough Timpview team. Nathan Israelsen led with 16 points. Bradley Kitchen added 14 points.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta's season is...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 17
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1
- High school football: Rich Rebels... 1