High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -37 (62.2%) Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 16 -32 (50.0%) Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
Bradley Kitchen scored 16 point and Nathan Isrealson chipped in with 13 as Springville overcame a sluggish first quarter to rally past Salem Hills for the road victory.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1