High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -37 (62.2%) Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 16 -32 (50.0%) Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
Bradley Kitchen scored 16 point and Nathan Isrealson chipped in with 13 as Springville overcame a sluggish first quarter to rally past Salem Hills for the road victory.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 6
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1