High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -37 (62.2%) Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 16 -32 (50.0%) Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
Bradley Kitchen scored 16 point and Nathan Isrealson chipped in with 13 as Springville overcame a sluggish first quarter to rally past Salem Hills for the road victory.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 35
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school girls soccer: Brighton... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1