High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 -37 (62.2%) Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 16 -32 (50.0%) Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
Bradley Kitchen scored 16 point and Nathan Isrealson chipped in with 13 as Springville overcame a sluggish first quarter to rally past Salem Hills for the road victory.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- BYU football: Cougars wrap up hard-fought...
- Utes outlast weather delay en route to 26-10...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1