High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 -46 (54.3%) Free-throws: 18 -21 (85.7%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 18 -26 (69.2%)
With the game tied after three quarters, Springville went on a 25-15 run to capture the Region 8 victory. Nathan Israelsen recorded a double-double with 20 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Red Devils to the win.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Murray... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1