High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 -46 (54.3%) Free-throws: 18 -21 (85.7%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 18 -26 (69.2%)
With the game tied after three quarters, Springville went on a 25-15 run to capture the Region 8 victory. Nathan Israelsen recorded a double-double with 20 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Red Devils to the win.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1