High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 -46 (54.3%) Free-throws: 18 -21 (85.7%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 18 -26 (69.2%)
With the game tied after three quarters, Springville went on a 25-15 run to capture the Region 8 victory. Nathan Israelsen recorded a double-double with 20 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Red Devils to the win.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1