High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 29 -58 (50.0%) Free-throws: 11 -12 (91.7%)
Field goals: 29 -52 (55.8%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
In a hard-fought battle, Springville went home victorious and exhausted with a five OT win. With both teams shooting over 50-percent and keeping it to nine turnovers, the contest was evenly-matched. Max Schreiner was finally able to end the game, tipping the ball in off a rebound with less than a second remaining. Nathan Israelsen led Springville with 32 points.
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...