High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 29 -58 (50.0%) Free-throws: 11 -12 (91.7%)
Field goals: 29 -52 (55.8%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
In a hard-fought battle, Springville went home victorious and exhausted with a five OT win. With both teams shooting over 50-percent and keeping it to nine turnovers, the contest was evenly-matched. Max Schreiner was finally able to end the game, tipping the ball in off a rebound with less than a second remaining. Nathan Israelsen led Springville with 32 points.
- Jentrie's Journey: Mormon mom of 3 battles...
- 10 things I’d tell my single,...
- 'Meet the Mormons' missionary, Anthony...
- BYU football: Kai Nacua looking forward after...
- BYU basketball: National experts weigh in on...
- Lexi Eaton scores 30, including game-winner,...
- Senate panel endorses anti-discrimination,...
- Defending the Faith: Exploring complexities...