High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 29 -58 (50.0%) Free-throws: 11 -12 (91.7%)
Field goals: 29 -52 (55.8%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
In a hard-fought battle, Springville went home victorious and exhausted with a five OT win. With both teams shooting over 50-percent and keeping it to nine turnovers, the contest was evenly-matched. Max Schreiner was finally able to end the game, tipping the ball in off a rebound with less than a second remaining. Nathan Israelsen led Springville with 32 points.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 35
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Boys basketball: Defense sparks the... 1
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1