High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 29 -58 (50.0%) Free-throws: 11 -12 (91.7%)
Field goals: 29 -52 (55.8%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
In a hard-fought battle, Springville went home victorious and exhausted with a five OT win. With both teams shooting over 50-percent and keeping it to nine turnovers, the contest was evenly-matched. Max Schreiner was finally able to end the game, tipping the ball in off a rebound with less than a second remaining. Nathan Israelsen led Springville with 32 points.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...