High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 29 -58 (50.0%) Free-throws: 11 -12 (91.7%)
Field goals: 29 -52 (55.8%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
In a hard-fought battle, Springville went home victorious and exhausted with a five OT win. With both teams shooting over 50-percent and keeping it to nine turnovers, the contest was evenly-matched. Max Schreiner was finally able to end the game, tipping the ball in off a rebound with less than a second remaining. Nathan Israelsen led Springville with 32 points.
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- High school football: East's Ula... 37
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 16
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 4A all-state teams 5