High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -28 (71.4%) Free-throws: 11 -23 (47.8%)
Field goals: 17 -39 (43.6%) Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Timpanogos opened the game with a 40-point first quarter, and followed that up with zero points in the second quarter in the region victory. Cameron Bailey netted 19 points, while Tyler Hamilton scored 17 points with four 3-pointers.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1