High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 13 -18 (72.2%)
A big second half on both ends of the floor made the difference for Bountiful. Brit Harding led the way with 15 second-half points.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||12||2||7||3|
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 18
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2