High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 13 -18 (72.2%)
A big second half on both ends of the floor made the difference for Bountiful. Brit Harding led the way with 15 second-half points.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||12||2||7||3|
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1