High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 18 -23 (78.3%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 23 -33 (69.7%)
Wayne's high scoring first quarter echoed throughout the game, keeping the scores consistently double-digit for the victory. Zack Taylor had the hot hand with 21 points and 17 rebounds, while Ty Reese netted 19.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- BYU football players gather for 30 year...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 23
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3