High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 18 -23 (78.3%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 23 -33 (69.7%)
Wayne's high scoring first quarter echoed throughout the game, keeping the scores consistently double-digit for the victory. Zack Taylor had the hot hand with 21 points and 17 rebounds, while Ty Reese netted 19.
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- Former Ute Stevenson Sylvester joins the Salt...
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex parents...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- Live streams: 5A and 4A girls soccer... 4
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2