High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 18 -23 (78.3%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 23 -33 (69.7%)
Wayne's high scoring first quarter echoed throughout the game, keeping the scores consistently double-digit for the victory. Zack Taylor had the hot hand with 21 points and 17 rebounds, while Ty Reese netted 19.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1