High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 33 Free-throws: 15 -26 (57.7%)
Piute came out of the first quarter with a 30-4 run over Escalante and never looked back. The T-Birds had five players score in double figures including Tyler Dalton with 15 points, Anthony Hardman with 14, and Taylor Allen with 13
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1