High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 33 Free-throws: 15 -26 (57.7%)
Piute came out of the first quarter with a 30-4 run over Escalante and never looked back. The T-Birds had five players score in double figures including Tyler Dalton with 15 points, Anthony Hardman with 14, and Taylor Allen with 13
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 18
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2