High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 33 Free-throws: 15 -26 (57.7%)
Piute came out of the first quarter with a 30-4 run over Escalante and never looked back. The T-Birds had five players score in double figures including Tyler Dalton with 15 points, Anthony Hardman with 14, and Taylor Allen with 13
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Walmart, Kmart 'Layaway Angels' spreading...
- High school football: East's Ula... 36
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4