High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 12 -27 (44.4%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 15 -26 (57.7%)
Granger tipped off its tenth win of the season, it's first since the '84-'85 season, led by Lile Havili and Madison Peterson scoring 14 points each.
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex parents...
- Former Ute Stevenson Sylvester joins the Salt...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1