High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 12 -27 (44.4%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 15 -26 (57.7%)
Granger tipped off its tenth win of the season, it's first since the '84-'85 season, led by Lile Havili and Madison Peterson scoring 14 points each.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Utes outlast weather delay en route to 26-10...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1