High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 11 -23 (47.8%)
Field goals: 32 Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
Siu Loamanu led three Taylorsville players in double figures with 22 points, including six from behind the arc, as Taylorsville breezed past Granger to stay undefeated in Region 2.
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1