High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -30 (50.0%)
Taylorsville could not be stopped behind the 3-point line with four players scoring behind the line. Whitney Mitchell led the way with 25 points with five 3-pointers while Pela Tapusoa added 15 points, including three treys. Abi Black added 12 with two 3-pointers.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 22
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3