High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -30 (50.0%)
Taylorsville could not be stopped behind the 3-point line with four players scoring behind the line. Whitney Mitchell led the way with 25 points with five 3-pointers while Pela Tapusoa added 15 points, including three treys. Abi Black added 12 with two 3-pointers.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- BYU Football: Harvey Jackson bolsters BYU's...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Jeff Benedict: Jabari Parker announces...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Brad Rock: Jazz: Sign Gordon Hayward to avoid...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...