High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -30 (50.0%)
Taylorsville could not be stopped behind the 3-point line with four players scoring behind the line. Whitney Mitchell led the way with 25 points with five 3-pointers while Pela Tapusoa added 15 points, including three treys. Abi Black added 12 with two 3-pointers.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 3
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 3
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 1
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1