High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -30 (50.0%)
Taylorsville could not be stopped behind the 3-point line with four players scoring behind the line. Whitney Mitchell led the way with 25 points with five 3-pointers while Pela Tapusoa added 15 points, including three treys. Abi Black added 12 with two 3-pointers.
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...