High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -30 (50.0%)
Taylorsville could not be stopped behind the 3-point line with four players scoring behind the line. Whitney Mitchell led the way with 25 points with five 3-pointers while Pela Tapusoa added 15 points, including three treys. Abi Black added 12 with two 3-pointers.
- Red and Blue Recruits: 'Sometimes when it...
- Mormon mission president held, robbed by...
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- LDS missionaries meet London teen battling...
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Some surprises, lots of defense, on first day...
- Honoring a legend: BYU star quarterback Jim...