High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -30 (50.0%)
Taylorsville could not be stopped behind the 3-point line with four players scoring behind the line. Whitney Mitchell led the way with 25 points with five 3-pointers while Pela Tapusoa added 15 points, including three treys. Abi Black added 12 with two 3-pointers.
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- Photo gallery: Bingham defeats American Fork...
- Championship Friday, live streams, stats and...
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and Idina...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 31
- High school football: Bingham defense... 11
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- High school football: American Fork's... 10
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 8
- Photo gallery: Bingham defeats American... 5
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 4
- High school football: Roy's offense is... 3