High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -30 (50.0%)
Taylorsville could not be stopped behind the 3-point line with four players scoring behind the line. Whitney Mitchell led the way with 25 points with five 3-pointers while Pela Tapusoa added 15 points, including three treys. Abi Black added 12 with two 3-pointers.
- About Utah: Utah Valley University fills a...
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- New mission presidents
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...