High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -30 (50.0%)
Taylorsville could not be stopped behind the 3-point line with four players scoring behind the line. Whitney Mitchell led the way with 25 points with five 3-pointers while Pela Tapusoa added 15 points, including three treys. Abi Black added 12 with two 3-pointers.
- LDS Church announces publication of the...
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Heavy rains slam Davis County, cause...
- 20 things I wish I had known before having...
- ‘Ambushed’ officer: God told me...
- Why 'The Book of Mormon' musical is not just...
- Morning links: Former BYU player Paul Lasike...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...