High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -30 (50.0%)
Taylorsville could not be stopped behind the 3-point line with four players scoring behind the line. Whitney Mitchell led the way with 25 points with five 3-pointers while Pela Tapusoa added 15 points, including three treys. Abi Black added 12 with two 3-pointers.
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Video: Utah man uses 'random acts of pasta'...
- 8 things you should never say to someone...
- Lawmakers to rehash Utah's stillbirth law due...
- Ogden home burglarized while family attends...
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss to...