High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 16 -26 (61.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Granger's strong first half became the winning factor against Copper Hills' comeback attempt in the fourth quarter. Caroline Yorgason scored 17 points , while Madison Peterson added 12 for the Lancers.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Austin Collie signs with CFL's BC Lions,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 10
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 10
- High school football: Riverton coach... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1