High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 16 -26 (61.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Granger's strong first half became the winning factor against Copper Hills' comeback attempt in the fourth quarter. Caroline Yorgason scored 17 points , while Madison Peterson added 12 for the Lancers.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- High school football: East's Ula... 26
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 7
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 4
- High school boys basketball: Impressive... 2