High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 16 -26 (61.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Granger's strong first half became the winning factor against Copper Hills' comeback attempt in the fourth quarter. Caroline Yorgason scored 17 points , while Madison Peterson added 12 for the Lancers.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1