High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 16 -26 (61.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Granger's strong first half became the winning factor against Copper Hills' comeback attempt in the fourth quarter. Caroline Yorgason scored 17 points , while Madison Peterson added 12 for the Lancers.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1