High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 7 Free-throws: 14 -28 (50.0%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 7 -18 (38.9%)
Granger's Madison Peterson dominated the game with 14 points, eight rebounds and six steals. Lile Havili and Caroline Yorgason combined for 16 points.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1