High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 6 -17 (35.3%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Layton kept their undefeated season by adding the victory over Weber to the win column. Amber Daly led the way for the Lancers, scoring 14 points and adding eight rebounds. Maddi Smith added nine points.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1