High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 1 -7 (14.3%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 7 -15 (46.7%)
Layton only allowed three points in the first half as it jumped out to a 29-3 halftime lead. Cassidy Anderson, Maddi Smith and Livia Treseder all led Layton with 12 points in the win.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1