High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 13 -18 (72.2%)
Amber Daly led all scorers with 20 points, and Layton took control of the game in the fourth quarter with a 23-12 run. Maddi Smith and Livia Treseder each scored 11 points in the Lancers victory.
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Couple with triplets expecting twins: 'We're...
- Mom of Darrien Hunt being investigated in...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- Mormon father, son say horror genre isn't...
- Appeal of excommunicated LDS activist Kate...
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- High school football: Improbable final... 6
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition:... 6
- Out of Africa: Refugee from Congo alive... 5
- High school football: Timpview the... 5
- High school football: Champs will be... 3
- 3A state volleyball: Snow Canyon uses... 3