High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 7 -12 (58.3%)
Park City totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
Parker Van Dyke lit up the basket for 25 points, and the Leopards shut down Park City in the first half to cruise to the win on the road. Arik Mawien added 17 points for the Miners.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||25||7||2||1|
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1