High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
West Jordan totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 25 -30 (83.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 18 -26 (69.2%)
West Jordan struggled on the road thanks in part to a wild and rowdy crowd from Copper Hills. Jordan Pryor of West Jordan knocked down a 3-pointer at the buzzer to send the game in to the first overtime where Copper Hills' Tyler Lazenby hit a three with only moments remaining to force the game in to the second overtime. The Jaguars took conrol during the second OT and hit their free throws down the stretch to preserve the win. Both Pryor and Lazenby ended the game with 26 points while Jordan Loveridge put in a game-high 27.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1