High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|West Ridge Academy||10||0||12||19||41|
West Ridge Academy totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 3 -7 (42.9%)
St. Joseph recovered from a slow start by going on a 17-0 run in the second quarter and was able to hang on for the victory. Jordan Jones led the Jayhawks with 14 points.
|West Ridge Academy||Points||3pt||Rebounds||Assists||Steals|
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...