High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|West Ridge Academy||10||0||12||19||41|
West Ridge Academy totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 3 -7 (42.9%)
St. Joseph recovered from a slow start by going on a 17-0 run in the second quarter and was able to hang on for the victory. Jordan Jones led the Jayhawks with 14 points.
|West Ridge Academy||Points||3pt||Rebounds||Assists||Steals|
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1