High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|West Ridge Academy||10||0||12||19||41|
West Ridge Academy totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 3 -7 (42.9%)
St. Joseph recovered from a slow start by going on a 17-0 run in the second quarter and was able to hang on for the victory. Jordan Jones led the Jayhawks with 14 points.
|West Ridge Academy||Points||3pt||Rebounds||Assists||Steals|
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 4
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- Championship Friday, live streams,... 1
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1