High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|West Ridge Academy||10||0||12||19||41|
West Ridge Academy totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 3 -7 (42.9%)
St. Joseph recovered from a slow start by going on a 17-0 run in the second quarter and was able to hang on for the victory. Jordan Jones led the Jayhawks with 14 points.
|West Ridge Academy||Points||3pt||Rebounds||Assists||Steals|
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 21
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1