High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|West Ridge Academy||10||0||12||19||41|
West Ridge Academy totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 3 -7 (42.9%)
St. Joseph recovered from a slow start by going on a 17-0 run in the second quarter and was able to hang on for the victory. Jordan Jones led the Jayhawks with 14 points.
|West Ridge Academy||Points||3pt||Rebounds||Assists||Steals|
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1