High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 8 -21 (38.1%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 15 -30 (50.0%)
Whitney Mitchell knocked down four 3-pointers and finished with 22 points to lead Taylorsville to the overtime victory on the road.
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Uintah County man 'lucky to be alive' after...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1