High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 8 -9 (88.9%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 5 -9 (55.6%)
The Silverwolves bounced back from a disappointing loss to South Sevier the night before with an efficient victory over Roy as Brock Smith led the way with 18 points. In the loss, Blake Toyn also scored 18 points for Roy.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1