High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 19 -31 (61.3%)
Bountiful's teamwork was key to the 15-point victory over Layton with four players scoring in double figures. Brit Harding led with 19 points, Dain Murdock added 15 and both Tommy Lalli and Zach Seljaas each with 10 points.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- Utah State runner Brittany Fisher gaining...
- Amy Donaldson: LDS boxer B.J. Flores hopes...
- Hundreds of teens in Southern California go...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 52
- High school football: Riley Nelson... 30
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- United Rugby Club wins high school... 5
- High school baseball: Snow Canyon... 5
- High school football: East star running... 4
- Orem football player remains in... 3
- High school football: Orem player... 3