High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 19 -31 (61.3%)
Bountiful's teamwork was key to the 15-point victory over Layton with four players scoring in double figures. Brit Harding led with 19 points, Dain Murdock added 15 and both Tommy Lalli and Zach Seljaas each with 10 points.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1