High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 19 -31 (61.3%)
Bountiful's teamwork was key to the 15-point victory over Layton with four players scoring in double figures. Brit Harding led with 19 points, Dain Murdock added 15 and both Tommy Lalli and Zach Seljaas each with 10 points.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1