High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 19 -31 (61.3%)
Bountiful's teamwork was key to the 15-point victory over Layton with four players scoring in double figures. Brit Harding led with 19 points, Dain Murdock added 15 and both Tommy Lalli and Zach Seljaas each with 10 points.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 5
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1