High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 19 -31 (61.3%)
Bountiful's teamwork was key to the 15-point victory over Layton with four players scoring in double figures. Brit Harding led with 19 points, Dain Murdock added 15 and both Tommy Lalli and Zach Seljaas each with 10 points.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...