High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 7 -8 (87.5%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 18 -21 (85.7%)
Brandon Miller was an early spark for Brighton with 20 points in the first half alone. Miller helped the Bengals pick up the win with four 3-pointers and 27 total points. Zach Wertz posted 13 while teammate Chris Eixenberger added 12.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1