High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 14 -25 (56.0%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 7 -15 (46.7%)
Cameron Van Tassell recorded the double-double with 13 points and 12 rebounds for visiting Tabiona. Demont Nay put up 13 points with six rebounds, five assists and five steals for the Tigers.
|VAN TASSELL, Cameron||13||12|
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Mormon family featured on Boston's WCVB...
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has torn...
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for sale'...
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast Washington...
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- What makes us lie and cheat and what we can...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3
- Tournament central: 4A boys basketball... 2
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton... 1
- High school baseball: 2A team-by-team... 1