High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -43 (39.5%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 20 -39 (51.3%) Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Springville's hard work and determination led to the single-point victory over West Lake. Bradley Kitchen led the way for the Red Devils with 16 points including four 3-pointers. Nathan Israelsen added 13 points including a triple.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1