High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -43 (39.5%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 20 -39 (51.3%) Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Springville's hard work and determination led to the single-point victory over West Lake. Bradley Kitchen led the way for the Red Devils with 16 points including four 3-pointers. Nathan Israelsen added 13 points including a triple.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1