High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -43 (39.5%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 20 -39 (51.3%) Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Springville's hard work and determination led to the single-point victory over West Lake. Bradley Kitchen led the way for the Red Devils with 16 points including four 3-pointers. Nathan Israelsen added 13 points including a triple.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1