High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -43 (39.5%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 20 -39 (51.3%) Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Springville's hard work and determination led to the single-point victory over West Lake. Bradley Kitchen led the way for the Red Devils with 16 points including four 3-pointers. Nathan Israelsen added 13 points including a triple.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 8
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 7
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Skyline's big... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1