High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -43 (39.5%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 20 -39 (51.3%) Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Springville's hard work and determination led to the single-point victory over West Lake. Bradley Kitchen led the way for the Red Devils with 16 points including four 3-pointers. Nathan Israelsen added 13 points including a triple.
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Couple with triplets expecting twins: 'We're...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Mom of Darrien Hunt being investigated in...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- The Clean Cut: 'Studio C' releases 3 'Hunger...
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 34
- High school football: Improbable final... 6
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition:... 6
- Out of Africa: Refugee from Congo alive... 5
- High school football: Timpview the... 5
- High school football: Champs will be... 3
- High school football: Tanner Thompson... 2