High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -43 (39.5%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 20 -39 (51.3%) Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Springville's hard work and determination led to the single-point victory over West Lake. Bradley Kitchen led the way for the Red Devils with 16 points including four 3-pointers. Nathan Israelsen added 13 points including a triple.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 39
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 6
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5